Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Jesus was the first zombie

















Something draws me to this artist. I can't let go. Am I just like all those other fakers? Probably. If I could be bothered with fashion and style, I would let this artist influence me. But the truth is, I can't be bothered. I am too practical by nature. Living a fairly rural lifestyle makes fashion a hard thing to get into. My usual day-to-day activities usually involve getting at least 9% of myself covered with mud.

But I have become aware of some amazing music via occasionally following her blog (http://bellz-v.livejournal.com/). Peace Burial at Sea being one such band.
There are lyrics and titles to some of their songs that resonate with me.
Jesus was the first zombie
This is such a quiet town
Stay cool forever
Take my things and burn them.
Within chaos there is logic
--

I did go to Manchester in the end, and I'm really glad I did. I met with a couple of lovely people, I got inspired by these people. I hope you do too. http://makingeggs.blogspot.com/

--

I did a new website! It's not totally finished yet, but I'm bored of doing it already, so it might not get finished for a while longer. Visit it anyway, because it's looking sparkly and nice anyway.

--
another picture from Vladlena Shevelova to see us out.

No comments: