Blogger = serious writerly posts, articles, news, stories, recipes.
Tumblr = photos, little tweet-type things, generally immature and impulsive/ responsive rather than mature and well-thought through.
Take a look on my tumblr to see the difference http://zomzara.tumblr.com/
There will be occasional cross overs. Like this one, which appears on both blogs
1) A smashed hard-boiled egg on the roadside near the river. The yolk was missing but the white was basically intact.
3) 22 glass bottles.
4) a tennis ball
5) An exceptionally well-hung gate.
6) A white-haired man in a flat cap burning things on a bonfire. He said “afternoon.”
7) A builder has been chipping the pebble-dash render off an ugly house, revealing an old red brick wall underneath. It’s like Beauty was wearing a Beast mask and is slowly taking it off.
8) A Lindt Excellent dark chocolate wrapper (caramel with a touch of sea salt flavour). This is a middle class area.
9) A deer bounding across the field towards the larch wood.
10) An old man hoeing moss off his driveway said “The wrong things are starting to grow again.”