Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Web Serial Story










I’ve started a new online story that’s available for all to read. The format is in a blog style, about a girl just starting Uni (art school). Eventually I’d like to have it as an interactive story, with guest writers, illustrators, photographers etc. But for now it’s just me on my lonesome.


The idea behind the project is that it’s in real time, so the story is unfolding in parallel to real life timings. All the writing is raw and unedited. It’s a project to encourage me to write something very regularly and get it out there without hanging onto it for years rewriting it and getting bogged down in perfecting it.

I’m 4 blog posts into the story. Here is post (chapter) 1: http://uni-diaries.blogspot.com/2011/09/freshers-week.html






No comments: