Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Million way of drum

There are drums in the novel that I will call my ‘first novel’, even though I wrote five or so novels before it.
The novel is set in the dark ages. There’s a character who is into music, big time. He’s a funky drummer:

A number of my friends and acquaintances are members of a band called The Magic Drum Orchestra (who have a cameo in the aforementioned novel). I love their vibe.

Magic Drum Orchestra - Drop It (Like A Funky Muppet) by jopparelli

You know I love Samurai Champloo. Well if you didn’t, now you do. There is nothing that’s better, in my opinion. It cannot be topped. This is one of my favourites from their soundtrack.

I think I already linked to this crazy drummer dude from Ireland. I’ll link to him again.

Hell yeah!

No comments: