Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Typhoon

On Friday it was my mum's birthday. I wrote a story for her, which I made into a nice little book. Here are some pictures of it (please click on them to view them) :











On a similar note: I am starting to compile some stories together with the intention of making a short story collection and then maybe selling it. Most of the stories are allegorical, or freewritten or both. I have a few ideas in mind for the aesthetics that will probably mean I will self publish the collection. The way I want the artwork to look and feel and sound is very important, and in order to get it exactly right I think I will have to do it all myself. I’m really keen to collaborate on this one, but it’s early days so I’m going to refrain from talking about the kind of stuff I’m looking into. Keep your specs peeled for more news.


2 comments:

emily josephine mcphillips said...

this is beautiful.
you're so talented. x

Zomzara said...

Thanks very much!
I think it's less an issue of talent, more that I have too much time on my hands.
x