Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Rosetta Stoned by Tool

Just so you know: Here I will post extracts from my real journal until I grow bored and/or forget I have a blog.

(Extract from Entry: 30 Sept)

Too tired. I love this song:

Rosetta Stoned - Tool [IEM Recordings]

Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the One
Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending,
To write it down for all the world to see.

But I forgot my pen
Shit the bed again ...
Typical.

Strapped down [to] my bed
Feet cold and eyes red
I'm out of my head
Am I alive? Am I dead?
Sunkist * and Sudafed
Gyroscopes and infrared
Won't help, I'm brain dead
Can't remember what they said
God damn, shit the bed

I can't remember what they said to me
Can't remember what they said to make me out to be the hero
Can't remember what they said
Bob help me!
Can't remember what they said

[We] don't know, [and we] won't know (x12)

God damn, shit the bed!

Went to Win Green on Saturday:





And to Tim's woods on Sunday:








Dani and I felled a tree each, but alas, there is no photographic evidence. I was too busy chopping a tree down (or two) with an axe :D



No comments: